Sunday, December 13, 2009

IFL Charity Event

Saturday, 12, December, 2009,















Photo frame team












Khmer Sushi (the taste was not bad, yet I could
not eat much)











Treap Bay? I did not buy it since I do not really like...












One Goal, One Gift team (1,000 Reils for 3 balls)












I do not know what this game is called in English.
FYI, the guy standing behind the board was a lecturer









These are what I bought, Handmade Calendar &

Cute Handmade Bookmarks

4 comments:

  1. Maybe there are many kinds of delicious food available...:D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, but I could not try them all since I was busy seeing many people danced at the 1st floor. lolz...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't worry, when U come back, U will be able to join other events created by this school. Hope that we will have fun together. Miss u a lot...^-^

    ReplyDelete