Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Tooth paste VS. Facial Foam

Is it difficult for you to identify tooth paste and facial foam? I think not. But to me, it is a little difficult to identify those two things whenever I do not wear my glasses. This really happened to me, especially this late evening. Without wearing my glasses, as usual, I went to bathroom just to find my facial foam to clean my face. Then something funny happened. In stead of picking up the facial foam, I accidentally and wrongly picked the tooth paste and applied it on my face. Yikes...I felt something cold on my face and then I realized that it was not the facial foam. Luckily, no one was there. Guess I should not take my glasses off even though I go to take a shower. This time, it is just a tooth paste, not sure what will be next time. Lolzzz...

No comments:

Post a Comment